Friday 25 September 2015

Taking Key ring's to a whole new level!


Thank you to @Thepredatorpro for hooking me up with these sick key ring's by @Designsbyscuk.




Honestly, I haven't come across key rings as nice as this before. Maybe the fact I'm obsessed with Runners/Trainers and football boots helps, but seriously. These are off the scale.





I've had so many people ask me where I got these and I've only had them a few hours!
They are definite head turners!  



     

If I had to chose a favorite, It would be the AirMax.
 AirMax are all I wear.
I got my first pair when I was 7 and they've been my all time favorite since. 



Which is your favorite key ring? 


Follow @Designsbyscuk on instagram for more amazing key rings.

Follow @Thepredatorpro for pics of his INSANE Adidas Predator collection! This is one of my favorite instagram accounts to follow.









No comments:

Post a Comment