Friday 11 September 2015

Umbro Speciali X AMO Customs

Umbro Speciali X AMO Customs.

The thing I really like about AMO CUSTOMS laces, is that you can put them with any boot, no matter what make or colour they are and they will still look top class. I decided to take my AMO grip laces from my Adidas X15's (see previous posts for pictures) and try the with my black Umbro Speciali's and it was a match made in heaven! 

Check out the pictures below and tell me what you think!
Do you like them on the Speciali's or do you prefer them on the X15's? 


Perfection!


They really suit these boots!



If you like these laces, why not check out their website www.amocustoms.com
and keep an eye out for my picture! 


If you have any questions email me - noellefrancis90@live.com





No comments:

Post a Comment