Wednesday 2 September 2015

Boots, boots, BOOTS!

My football boot obsession is growing. 
These are a few of mine.



My favorites have to be my Nike Mercurial Vapors in the picture on the top left. I love everything about those boots. The colour, the fit, the laces. Definitely a best buy for me. 

Number 2 on the list has got to be those Adidas X15's! They feel as cool as they look! And are so comfortable. I'm loving all the colors they come in too!. I'm sure I'll have to get myself another pair or 2...or 3.... 

Which ones do you like? 



One thing on my list full of regrets, is binning all my old boots. My predator mania's for example. 
I've been trying to buy a pair for quite a while now but its difficult to come across Preds in size 5.5uk. 

I do have something cool on the way and I cannot wait to get them and show you what I will do with them.

Here's a little clue..... *BLACKOUTS

Keep an eye out ;)


If you have any questions email me - noellefrancis90@live.com




No comments:

Post a Comment