Thursday 3 September 2015

History is repeating itself.

Look what I finally got my paws on!



The 2004 Adidas Predator Pulse X TRX and they're even in my size!!!! (5.5UK)
I've been trying to get a pair of these or Mania's for years but could never find any in my size, until now!









Not original insoles. Pro spec F50 insoles.



I'm over the moon with these even though GunMetal grey isn't my first choice of color. They are a little bit worn but in great condition considering how old they are. And I didn't pay an arm and a leg for them ;)

These are going to be a little project boot for me, so keep an eye out for my next post.


My Dad bought me my first ever Predator Manias when I was 12 and I've been hooked ever since. 

Which ones do you like best?



If you have any questions email me - noellefrancis90@live.com






No comments:

Post a Comment