Wednesday 3 February 2016

Nike Hypervenom - Spray Painted!

SPRAY PAINT TIME!!!!!

This was more of a test on cardboard to see how it would turn out and it turned out so good, I couldn't wait until I got a canvas. I had to blog about it now, now, NOW!

I will be doing a video tutorial soon, so make sure you subscribe to the YouTube channel if you want to see how its done.


Anyway, here it is, Step by step!


I got a blank piece of cardboard and covered the surrounding areas in case I made a mess.


I got Black spray paint and I cut out a Nike Mercurial VAPOR to use as a stencil.
(You can choose whichever boot you like)


I then sprayed around the cut out of the boot and in scattered areas of the cardboard.


I carefully removed the stencil to check it out.
This spray paint dries pretty fast so I could continue one to the next step within a few minutes.

 

Then I cut out a stencil of HALF a Hypervenom boot and I attached it to the outer piece from the Vapor cut out. They matched up perfectly.



I sprayed that Red.
I didn't really plan to do this, I just got ideas as I went along. 


*Don't forget to wear gloves!*


This picture shows you the stencils I chose and how I cut them.


You'll need a safety knife and a cutting pad.
And help from an adult, OBVIOUSLY!

This is difficult and dangerous.


I sprayed on then laces and I also drew on the Hypervenom style shapes with a Sharpie.


The Hypervenom shapes are easy to do. 
You can be creative and choose any shape you like.


I added small black detail in the laces to try and make them stand out a bit more,
And I put a thin red line around the top of the sock.


So? What do you think of these?

Would you like one of these hanging on your wall?

Or would you like to try and make it yourself?


Here's a list of things you will need!

Print outs of boots
Scissors,
Safety knife & cutting pad,
Rubber gloves,
Spray paint,
Sharpie,
Cardboard, paper or a canvas,
Newspaper or a sheet to cover the floor,
And an adult!



I hope you like it!

Follow us on instagram @girlswithgame2015

and Check out our YouTube channel 


No comments:

Post a Comment