Wednesday 27 January 2016

CHANGE IS GOOD


Hypervenom Phelon
 Customization!



You might remember these Hypervenoms from a previous post. 
I bought them for E16.80 on www.SportsDirect.co.uk and they were well worth the price.

*BUT*

I don't really like the color of them so, I decided to give them a little face-lift.

 


I'm not really into pink.  
 So I used Red dye, which you can buy online or at a local arts and crafts shop.
I also remembered to use rubber gloves this time.




It took a while for the color to spread, 
and I thought it was going to look terrible,
But after a few minutes and an extra coat, the red started to look great!


*Before & After*


I think the red looks much better!

Do you agree? 




I  started the other boot, and I thought the red looked so good,
I had to do more!!!


So I dyed the Nike Swoosh.


I loved the difference. 
Red & Black go perfectly together!


Red swoosh or White swoosh? 


FINITO!




Let me know what you think in the comments section!


I have put Red & Black Amo Customs laces on them. 
I would highly recommend @Amo_Customs laces to any footballer! 






Customizing your own boots is pretty easy, fun and CHEAP!

All you need is a cool idea and the right materials
and you can make a boot look as good as new!

You don't need to buy the best, most expensive boots to stand out. 

Be creative!

If you have any questions, 
Feel free to send us an email ---> girlswithgame2015@gmail.com

Subscribe to our channel


There will be a video on how to do this very soon!!!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment