Thursday 12 November 2015

Nike Airmax 90 - Hypervenom Style!



NIKE AIR MAX 90's have to be my favorite runner/trainer/sneaker!
I remember I got my first pair when I was about 8.
I've been a 'Sneaker Freak' ever since.





I saw these Black, white and orange, Hypervenom style airmax's and at first, 
I wasn't sure if I actually liked them or not.
I thought, maybe they were a bit tacky?

I put them in my basket for a few weeks. And kept going back to look at them like a kid at a toy shop.

FINALLY
 I gave in and bought them.

Here's a video of me unboxing them. 


I like them a lot.
And I'm glad I went back and got them.
I haven't seen anyone with these YET,
which is good because I like rare kicks and standing out!
And I'm still kids size (UK5.5) So I could resist this bargain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment