Tuesday 10 November 2015

Adidas Predator Pulse - Makeover!

In September I bought these old Adidas Predators on eBay with the intention of freshening them up.
 I have finally gotten around to doing that.


                             Here's some pictures of the Before, During and After stages.


                                                      I hope you like them.






I decided to dye the dark grey (gunmetal) area black.
It was quite easy to do and went on smoothly. 
It dried fully after a few hours.






Then, I decided to add some colour.
 I chose RED as it is my favorite colour and of course, because I love the classic
black and red Predators.









Personally, I think the red looks CLASS, but i'll let you be the judge of that.



The difference is unreal. 
Before, the hard shell at the back was scratched and worn.
Now it looks as good as new!



I wasn't sure what colour to do the stripes. 
 I went with red in the end.








I'm pleased with how they turned out. 
These are only the 2nd pair of boots I've customized.

                             

All I have to do now, is put red laces in them when they dry fully,
spray them,
and they're good to go.



      
   




Spray a light coat of Lacquer when finished!


This isn't easy. It takes a lot of time and patience.
So if you are going to try this out, you have to take your time. 


What do you think of them?

Feel free to leave a comment or ask me for some advice.

Share and tag me if you like them! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment