Wednesday 18 November 2015

Who doesn't love a bargain?

I hadn't bought a pair of boots in ages so I decided to go on a little Bargain hunt. 

Usually SportsDirect.com have decent boots at a great price. 

I saw they had a FLASHSALE on all Football products, woo hoo!!! 

I needed new boots suitable for my clubs new Artificial Grounds because my Umbro Speciali's were not so speciali anymore. 

So I picked up these Nike Hypervenom Phelon AG for a whopping €16.20!!! 

 

ABSOLUTE BARGAIN! 
Delighted with them! They're comfortable and look great! Although they are not the latest boots, for €16.20, you cannot let them pass!! 

NEXT:

As you may know, I am in love with Nike Mercurial Vapors

They're my all time favourite boot because they fit perfectly, not too tight, they look good, and the make me run super fast 😂 lol jk

So, when I saw these and I knew right away I couldn't leave (or log off in this case) without buying them! 



**Before you go and tell me these Vapor's are fake, the ACC mark is not on KID SIZE boots!**

Also, these are quite old, but they are a beautiful color and my favourite boot as I mentioned before. 

These Vapors were reduced to €38.40!!! 

I couldn't say no! 


€54.60 for two decent looking boots? I'm happy with that 👍🏽

I'm almost certain these boots will be used as a colouring book shortly so, keep an eye out for more posts.
Or if you have any ideas on how I should customize them, let me know in the comments section!  



I also got the training tracksuit for the cold winter months. 
This umbro tracky was €21 for the bottoms and top! 
You never get a full tracksuit that cheap! 
So check out www.sportsdirect.com and grab a bargain!!!! 


Do you like them? 
Could you have passed a bargain like this? 



Please follow my blog! And feel free to share pictures or posts. 

There are links below of me UNBOXING these boots so you can see them in more detail if you are thinking about copping a pair.





Please subscribe! Thank you :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment