Sunday 22 May 2016

How to clean your boots - GWG style!


How to clean your boots - GWG style!

It's not easy to get your boots clean, 
but we show you how to get them as clean as possible,
the GWG way!

Here we have Before & After pictures of my dirty Nike Mercurial Vapors.
Look how clean they are against the dirty ones! 
That shine!!!


To see the boot cleaning video, Click the link below.
Please subscribe!

So, to get started you will need three things:
- Flash (Multi Purpose) 
- A nail brush/sponge
- Warm water

Remember to remove the laces before you begin!

Once you have these things, all you need to do is use a small amount of Flash and gently 
scrub the boot with the nail brush/sponge.
You will notice the boots start to become cleaner instantly.
This is a quick process and it leaves your boots looking almost as good as new.

Here is another example of how good the GWG boot cleaning method really is!

I got my hands on a pair of these old Vapors and I decided to give them a little scrub to see
if it makes them look any better.

BEFORE




DURING
AFTER!

I wasn't sure how these would turn out as they are very old, but I think they turned out AMAZING!
They look almost new again!

What do you think of the difference?
 


I would highly recommend trying this out,
especially if you have old boots with black marks and crusty dirt that you cannot seem remove!

 Let me know how it works for you and send your Before & After
boot pictures to girlswithgame2015@gmail.com


Thanks for reading!
Noelle :)
GWG











No comments:

Post a Comment