Monday 28 December 2015

Nike Mercurial Venom!

MERCURIAL x HYPERVENOM



Hey everyone. Its been a while since my last post. I have been trying to come up with something new. So, last night I had an idea to combine Nike Mercurial Vapors and Hypervenoms

I thought I'd try this on my old Vapors I customized before with glitter.
To be honest, I wasn't sure how this would turn out. 
But I have shocked myself, these baby's are MAGNIFICENT! 

You'll see step by step progress pics below. 

I hope you like them!  

Here is a Tutorial video on how to do these at home


Also, here is a quick 360 video as the pictures do no do them justice
























What do you think of these?

COP or DROP? 
Comment below. 

Feel free to share, don't forget to tag me! 


And subscribe on YouTube if you like my videos!


Thanks for reading!









No comments:

Post a Comment