Wednesday 19 August 2015

Adidas x15 with AMO CUSTOMS grip laces ⚽️


So, here's the Regular Adidas X15 laces, and then the @AMO_CUSTOMS grip laces! Absolutely loving the change. They look great with these boots and feel really cool! I would definitely recommend getting a pair of these!

You can really feel the difference when taking the ball down and controlling the ball with these laces. I really enjoyed testing them out! So many people have asked me about them on and off the pitch. They're definite head turners!

These laces are now available on www.prodirectsoccer.com in various colours to suit your boots, or to change it up and be creative.

I really am excited about these laces. They are the best thing I've seen in a long time!

#TeamAMO       www.amocustoms.com

Check out the pics below.

What do you think of them? 






Follow @AMO_CUSTOMS on Instagram and Twitter for more info.

If you have any questions email me - noellefrancis90@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment